HKC-RK3288H1 is a high-performance open source motherboard carefully crafted by Rockchip's RK3288 quad-core chip solution. The main frequency is up to 1.8GHz, with 3G and 4G data communication interfaces, PCIE high-performance device interfaces, support for commonly used external devices, rich interfaces, and performance stable. Support Android\Linux\Ubuntu system, complete software support, open source code suitable for enterprise secondary development of commercial display advertising machine with high-definition display, self-service vending machine, education terminal, etc., which can lower the R&D threshold and shorten the product development cycle.
● Multi-channel display interface: support MIPI, HDMI, EDP, LVDS multiple display output interfaces. Support dual-screen same display/dual-screen different display
● High performance peripheral interface: 6 USB2.0, earphone, infrared remote control
● Multiple network interfaces: 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band WIFI, Bluetooth4.1, Gigabit Ethernet, onboard Mini PCIe interface can expand 3G/4G communication module
● MIPI camera interface, maximum support 13 million pixels
● DVP camera interface, maximum support 5 million pixels
● TF card, optical fiber interface
● RTC interface
● Complete system software: support open source operating systems such as Android, Linux, Ubuntu, etc.
● GPS optional function
● Abundant external development interfaces, serial port, GPIO, I2C, RS485